TIME XPRO 10 ROAD PEDALS
Founded in Nevers, France, in 1987, TIME’s clipless pedals system redefined ergo-dynamic compliance for riders by improving lateral and angular float, perfecting their balance between performance and comfort. TIME added mountain bike pedals in 1993. Its road and MTB pedals have been ridden to victory by legends, including Julien Absalon, (FRA), Greg LeMond (USA), Tom Boonen (BEL), Anna van der Breggen (NED), and Miguel Indurain (ESP). SRAM aquired the entire range of road and mtb pedals, cleats, and all related patents of Time Sport in 2021.
The XPRO 10 is the best blend of performance and value. Power transfer and stability are maximized with a large, 725mm-squared surface area. The bottom fairing was created to improve aerodynamics and protect the carbon blade. TIME's patented pre-opened ICLIC system allows for fast and easy cleat engagement. Tension adjustment on the carbon blade has three positions to precisely manage the pressure of the clamping mechanism. The stack height is low, which keeps the pedal light weight with good pedaling clearance. The XPRO 10 uses a hollow, stainless steel axle.
- Carbon-filled construction
- Hollow Stainless Steel Axle
- Steel Bearings
- Contact Surface Area 725 mm2
- Pedal Stack Height 13.5mm
- Distance Pedal Spindle / Crank arm 53mm
- Angular Freedom +5° to -5° with free foot cleats, 0° with fixed foot cleats
- Lateral Freedom 2.5 mm with free foot cleats, 0 with the fixed foot cleats
- Release Angle 2.5 mm with free foot cleats, 0 with the fixed foot cleats
- Tension is 3 different settings of the carbon blade
- Weight 226grams
AVAILABLE LATE SEPTEMBER !