SRAM XO1 EAGLE 12 SPEED DRIVE CHAIN
SRAM Chains are available from 8-12 speed drive trains, in Mountain Bike & Road. Most multi speed chains are compatible with all disciplines, although some are still specific.
It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible chain design makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains. And it's also the biggest contributor to the Eagle drivetrain's ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle chain's links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME technology extends the chain's optimal performance life.
- 12-speed compatible
- 126 Links
- Groundbreaking chain design and technology
- The Eagle chain has been completely re-engineered, and is produced with new manufacturing technology.
- Eagle PowerLock chain connector with FLOW LINK technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity
- The Eagle chain is the quietest, strongest and most wear-resistant chain in the world
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle cassettes and rings