SHOCK REMOVAL / INSTALL / PIVOT SERVICING
SHOCK REMOVAL / INSTALLATION
So, you have yourself a different shock ?
You might be swapping your original shock for an updated version, or the other way ?
You might be requiring it to be serviced correctly, or it's come back from a service ?
- Elastomer Shock
- Air Shock
- Coil Shock
- Releasing Air if applicable
- Removal of Shock Unit
- Removal of Parts associated with securing it
- Cleaning unit where required
- Installation of Shock Unit
- Greasing parts and Loc-Tite where required
- Correct pressure and Sag if required
SWINGARM / PIVOT SERVICING
- Remove shock, linkages and swingarm completely
- Clean all parts including shock
- Re-grease and re-assemble using Locktite where required
- Shock eyelet bushes may require replacing
- Bearings can cause creaking and should be replaced if this is an issue
These do not include e-bikes !