Ferodo®is the premium braking brand and one of the global leaders in both Original Equipment and aftermarket products. The brand has excelled for over 100 years in leading technical innovation. Today, Ferodo®is synonymous with excellence and a continued commitment to developing braking solutions for the future.
Pioneering research, innovative development, bold engineering and testing products on the road ensure the safety and reliability of their products. Quality is at the centre of what Ferodo® do and promise to put you in control, with products and services designed for all types of motorcycles.
FERODO DOT 4 BRAKE FLUID
- Designed for Dot 3 & 4 requirement.
- Suitable for the mojority of hydralically actuated brake and clutch systems.
- 100% synthetic brake fluid with a Glycol-ether based composition.
- Dry Boiling Point of 248 degree Celcius / 478 degree Fahrenheit
- Wet Boiling Point of 159 degree C / 318 degree F
- Kinematic Viscosity value of 1,250 cSt for non ABS systems.
Available in a convenient 250ml Bottle
- Non Silicone Based brake fluids are extremely hygroscopic (absorbs moisture from the atmosphere).
- The left over fluid should be appropriately discarded as it is not adviseable to use brake fluid from a previously open bottle.
- The Brake System should be cleaned and serviced by a qualified technician when replacing the Brake Disc Pads or Brake Fluid.